The nature reserve Durminskoye is located in the Taiga, right on the habitat of the wild animals. You can stay in a tourist hostel. Here you can meet the traces of the wild boars and raisins. On the territory of the reserve live four tiger, some more go through a few more. The territory of the tourist hostel. At least one of the Tiger women goes directly between the houses once a month. Therefore, dogs are closed here for the night in plaisers. On the tourist hostel there are four houses for visitors. Each of them is named after the name of the animal who lives in the reserve: the house "Eber", the house "raisins", the house "Bär", the house "Marder". Alexander Batalov (the owner of the reserve) and his employees live in the same houses who are in the same houses Center of the tourist hostel are located. Each house has its individual style that corresponds to its name and can record up to two visitors. In every house there is electricity (220W), fireplace and all necessary furniture. The accommodation is simple, but at the same time it is clean and cozy. Guests receive three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). These are national Russian dishes from local products, including game and fish, mushrooms and berries collected in Taiga, vegetables. Not far from Durminskoye there is a plantation of the ginseng and freshwater pool, in which one can fishing or other fish fishing.
What does Durminskoye offer:
• The acquaintance with the wildlife of the Ussurian Taiga.
• The acquaintance with the plant world of the Ussurian Taiga.
• The possibility to see collar bears (end of July - early August)
• Observation from the hiding place.
• Visit small beehives and cost different varieties of honey from different plants.
• Fishing on ornas (the fishing gear is available).
• Overnight in a winter hut.
• In the evening picnic at the campfire.
• Berries, nuts, gather fungi.
• Sport shooting with guns.
• Checking photo traps.